Basic information about Church of Sweden
- Strategic plan for the Church of Sweden’s international work 2014–2017 is available on request.
- Review and financial summary 2014. The national level of the Church of Sweden (pdf, 56 pages)
- Accountability Framework (pdf, 4 pages)
- ACT Alliance
- ACT Alliance EU - Advocacy to the European Union
- Concord Sweden
- Core Humanitarian Standard
- Ecumenical Advocacy Alliance, EAA
- Fairtrade Sweden
- Humanitarian Accountability Partnership, HAP
- Lutheran World Federation, LWF
- World Council of Churches, WCC
Governance and Management information
- Organigram, Church of Sweden, with the Church Board can be found in the Annual report (above)
- Organigram, Church of Sweden´s international work (pdf)
- Our auditors, bankers, investment managers and regulators are available in the Annual Report (above)
- The Church of Sweden standards are included in our Accountability Framework. (pdf, 4 pages)
- Guidelines for partner collaborations within the international work of the Church of Sweden (pdf, 10 pages)
- Guide to Partners 2015 (pdf, 5 pages) How the Church of Sweden works with partner and project support in order to be a change agent.
- Guidelines for sharing information (pdf, 2 pages)
- Guidelines for anti-corruption are available on request.
- Fundraising policy for the Church of Sweden (pdf, 4 pages)
Strategies and plans
- Programme goals are available on request.
Policies, guidelines and position papers
Information on finances and performance
- Review and financial summary 2014 The national level of the Church of Sweden (pdf, 56 pages)
- Annual grants list is available on request.
- Annual audited accounts in English is available in the Annual Report (above)