Every year on the first weekend of December the traditional and very popular Scandinavian Christmas Bazaar is held in the lush gardens surrounding Toorak House. The event has become the highlight of Christmas for many locals with over 12.000 visitors.
Enjoy the festive atmosphere!
- Wander stalls and discover what Scandinavia is famous for - design, textiles, handicrafts, glassware and more!
- Discover unique gifts and stunning Christmas decorations imported from Scandinavia.
- Savour a delicious variety of Scandinavian foods like Norwegian pancakes, Danish hotdogs, Swedish cakes and open sandwiches.
- Enjoy Scandinavian live music.
- Watch the Lucia procession and enjoy traditional Scandinavian Christmas songs.
- Meet the farm animals.
- Kids corner with bouncing castle.
- Take the change of win a trip to Sweden ( sponsored by Finnair) for two including two weeks of a rental Volvo of you choice (sponsord by Volvo Dealer group Victoria).
Second prize is a private island retreat in Sweden sponsored by Fifty degrees north.