Every year on the first weekend of December the traditional and very popular Scandinavian Christmas Bazaar is held in the lush gardens surrounding Toorak House. The event has become the highlight of Christmas for many locals with over 12.000 visitors.
Enjoy the festive atmosphere!
- Wander stalls and discover what Scandinavia is famous for - design, textiles, handicrafts, glassware and more!
- Discover unique gifts and stunning Christmas decorations imported from Scandinavia.
- Savour a delicious variety of Scandinavian foods like Norwegian pancakes, Danish hotdogs, Swedish cakes and open sandwiches.
- Enjoy Scandinavian live music.
- Watch the Lucia procession and enjoy traditional Scandinavian Christmas songs.
- Meet the farm animals.
- Kids corner with bouncing castle.
- Take the chance to win a trip for two to Sweden (sponsored by Finnair and the Swedish Church in Melbourne) or to win a trip for two on the Norwegian Fjords with Hurtigruten 6 days/5 nights (sponsored by 50 Degrees North).